As many magicians know, coin gaffs can take traditional coin magic to extreme levels, yet they traditionally come with a hefty price tag. Mark Southworth took the best of the best in coin gaffs and infused them into a custom set of poker chips for a fraction of the cost. Sucker Punch is more than just a high quality yet inexpensive alternative to traditional coin gaffs. Within this single box is a sleek and elegant fourteen-piece poker chip set that empowers you to create an endless array of miracles like you would with any of those four hundred dollar sets of coin gaffs. Vanishes, productions, colour changes, transpositions, and penetrations, just about any trick you've ever wanted to perform with coins, are all within the fistful of impossibilities that you can perform with Sucker Punch!
Sucker Punch boldly solves a problem that has plagued copper and silver coin routines - contrast. Compared to their coin counterparts, the marked contrast and larger size of the red and blue poker chips is far more striking and visible to larger audiences, making this the perfect tool for any magician looking to hit an audience hard with copper and silver coin magic.
And just to get you started, Eric Jones offers his coin mastery to teach you six uber-visual yet practical effects that you can perform with the Sucker Punch set. Eric guides you through the nuances and intricacies of Sucker Punch in an hour long detailed online instruction. Whether you're a first time novice or well-versed master, Eric Jones will inspire you to take the work included with Sucker Punch and combine it with routines that you may already perform to make this all your own.
Sucker Punch includes:
- 3 Fly - A classic 3 fly routine
- Sun & Moon - A copper/silver coin routine adapted for the Sucker Punch set
- Circular Change - A simple yet beautiful colour change
- In the Hands Change - A poker chip transposition that happens in the spectator's hand
- Trinity - A very clean production and vanish of three poker chips
- Through - A poker chip through glass penetration that you have to see to believe
- Fourteen-piece poker chip set - you'll have to find this one out for yourself!