Magic on Sale
Parlour / Stage Magic
> Visual Madness by Ngoc Tu
Visual Madness by Ngoc Tu
Questions about this item? Be the first to ask here.
This collection will take your card magic to the next level
Put me on the Waiting List
Add to Cart
Review this item
Add to Wish List
Email a friend
This collection will take your card magic to the next level. Including a couple variations, of high-impact, miraculous magic. Many of these moves and techniques will take quite a lot of practice, but once you have them down, you will have power in your pocket. To witness an artwork is to witness part of the artists' mind, and here, you will glimpse the inner workings of the mind of Nguy?n Ng?c TÃº.
Each routine is completely clean - no gimmicks, duplicates, double-stick tape, invisible cards, or camera tricks required. You can borrow a deck and perform each of these.
- This is hands-down the coolest Ace Assembly. As with the rest of the routines, this uses NO gimmicks, duplicates or sticky stuff. The method is something to behold - it's well thought out, smooth, brilliant, and the kicker ending will leave your audience reeling.
- Two selections are made - one placed in the deck, the other on the table. Three random cards are shown, then each of them turns into the card that is on the table. A four-of-kind production takes place, then a surprising transpo.
Follow the Rabbit
- A card is selected, and four Aces are shown. The selection is placed on the table. Each Ace turns into the selection, through a series of magical color changes. The selection is then shown to have never left the table, and the Aces turn back into themselves.
Follow the Rabbit Variation (by Tom Phoenix)
- Can be done standing up and in the hands, very practical for walk-around performers, and has a kicker ending that is not present in the original "Follow the Rabbit".
Quick Tran 1
- Exactly as it sounds: A quick transpo that is quite smooth and knacky.
Quick Tran 2
- A different handling of Quick Tran 1.
- An impossible sandwich effect that uses a very deceptive technique.
The Joker is Wild
- A take-off on the "Joker is Wild" plot. Four Jokers are shown, one card is selected, and then each Joker one at a time turns into the selection, until only one Joker is left. The remaining Joker is placed on the table... then turns into the selection again. The other three Jokers turn into the mates of the selection.
Four Card Tran
- A multi-phase transpo routine, in which the 4 Kings and 4 Aces are constantly switching places.
Four Version 2 (by Tom Phoenix)
- An in-the-hands variation of "Four", utilizing the card box.
"I was really surprised at his skills and creativity. Even experts could be fooled by his ideas about card magic, and it could be said that especially 'Tussembly' and 'the Joker is wild' are new suggestions on the plot and perfect answers too."
Motoki Kaido: Mott-sun
"... very very smooth! I really love the videos, the tricks are good and the presentation as I said: smooth ..."
"You have some incredible material. I enjoyed watching all your effects. Smooth, sleek and stunning card magic."
DYAD 2.0 by Abhinav Bothra
Freak by Esya G
Inside by Charlye David
HALLUCINATION by Arnel Renegado
Browse Similar Items
Card Magic Downloads