The yes/no trick that British mentalist Derren Brown did on his TV show has been reborn. If you like 50/50 mentalism like the Which hand trick, you'll love this trick.
Through years of developing this routine, we have developed pure mentalism technique, psycholinguistic techniques, and a gimmick to create a safe but methodically fun yes/no routine.
The materials of the gimmick used in this magic are not only easy to obtain and cheap to buy but they can also be utilized in other magic tricks.
Unlike other yes/no magic tricks, you can make the gimmick hundreds of times once you get the materials you need. You can even perform this trick without using the gimmick.
Characteristics of this trick:
1. Pure mentalism technique, psycholinguistic skills, and the gimmick are used in combination.
2. The pure mentalism technique used in this trick has a very high success rate.
3. The gimmick prevents possible (but rare) failures. (And we ironically love Pure Mentalism because of that possible failure!)
4. The gimmick itself is used as a part of the routine.
5. The materials of the gimmick are easy to get, and once you buy them, you can create the gimmick several times.
6. The audience can check everything before and after magic.
7. Check out the full performance video!
Download it now and learn!